I am a French language expert, founder of Language City, an online language school. I offer both group & private French lessons via Skype & Electa (virtual classroom), and in Los Angeles.
2016 summer classes
As an expert in both French and English, I have unmatched skills in grammar and translation in both languages. I have been a private French tutor in Los Angeles since 2002, and my passion for languages has pushed me to start tutoring French on Skype and on Electa (virtual classroom). I have developed a unique French method which has allowed all my students to reach a level they never thought possible. My creative, innovative approach is specifically designed to help students hone their oral communication skills. I provide extremely clear and simple explanations for each grammar point I cover (very different and much clearer than anything you will hear from other teachers). This sets my method apart from other teaching approaches. In an effort to help as many individuals as I can (students & adults), I offer French lessons online via Skype & Electa (virtual classroom), and in-person French lessons in Los Angeles. On top of high quality French lessons, my students all have access to a goldmine of information: video lessons, written & oral comprehension (video) exercises with my feedback 24/7 through a secured link. Contact me to ask any questions about how I teach or about my rates and availability.
- Absolute expert in French & English grammar and translation, former private English teacher of a French president’s daughter & grandson.
- Author of my own French method: a creative and innovative approach geared towards oral communication.
- Get access to extra lessons that don’t exist in any books and that everyone should know. Get access to the many extra learning tools & exercises stored (written & video) on a separate platform with answer keys as well as teacher’s feedback.
- Very simple and clear explanations to every grammar point, different from everything you have heard so far.
- A competent and patient French tutor, ready to help you reach your goals, no matter how high.
Why learn French?
- 300 million people speak French around the world.
- French is an official language in the following countries:
7. Central African Republic
11. Congo, Democratic Republic of
12. Cote d’Ivoire
- Almost 2 million people speak French in the United States.
- France is the world’s major tourist destination (over 75 million visitors yearly).
- Over 20,000 English words have their origin in French.
- Montréal is the 2nd largest French-speaking city in the world